Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Comments

I just want to thank you all for your comments.

Anonymous said...

What kind of a JRM fan blog posts tabloid trash like this? It's all BS. I'm not coming back here again.

I just post what is going on in JRM's life.......It doesn't say that I believe it! No wonder you left yourself anonymous!

Empress Of Venus said...

I'm with ya, I hope he didn't catch anything from her.

Well at least someone has got brains to just read the posts as news and not go overboard LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let them get to ya pumpkin, people feel a serious sense of empowerment to go onto some website and tear another person down via electrons. Especially anonymous electrons. Bold, that one. Good riddance to them. As a fellow blogger I applaud you for posting our John's day to day, tabloid trash or not.